Blogs I Follow
- Lost Art Press – The blog for a publisher of Traditional Woodworking Techniques. It is written by Christopher Schwarz, who fills it with pictures, quotes, wit, and always plenty of humor.
- Peter Follansbee – A joiner that works in the authentic 17th century style always has an interesting project to share.
- Chair Notes – Peter Galbert blogs about the many different Windsor Chairs that he builds.
Places Where I Buy Things
- Tools for Working Wood – Seller of premium tools
- Lie-Nielsen – A maker of Heirloom Quality Tools
- Egli Farm Toys – Mark Egli sells farm toys and parts, he is only available by phone: 712-469-3949
- Grand Brass Lamp Parts – It isn’t the fanciest website, but if you need lamp parts they have them.
- Hollanders – A source for premium bookbinding supplies and decorative papers
Digital Design Inspiration and Tips
When looking for inspiration, tips, tricks, or just as a reminder at how little skill I have, I head over to these websites.